The votes are in, counting is over, and we are able to now reveal the winners of the Digital Well being Community Advisory Panel elections.
This yr noticed a report variety of Community members vote for who they’d prefer to symbolize them on the chief scientific info officer (CCIO) and chief info officer (CIO) Advisory Panels.
The election additionally consists of the primary straight elected chief nursing info officer (CNIO) Advisory Panel, marking an thrilling time for digital nursing.
Greater than 1,500 votes had been solid by members of Digital Well being Networks for the candidates they most needed to symbolize them on the CCIO, CIO and CNIO Advisory Panels.
Twelve NHS digital leaders have been elected for a two-year time period to every Advisory Panel, with the profitable candidates comprising a various vary of a few of the most senior native NHS IT leaders coming from all components of the NHS in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Eire.
The CNIO Advisory Panel consists of digital nurses from 9 of the main NHS trusts in England, together with Barts and the London, Nice Ormond Road, Oxford and Cambridge.
Whereas the brand new CCIO Advisory Panel has members from trusts together with Salford, Milton Keynes, Lancs and South Cumbia, West Suffolk, Birmingham and Solihull, George Eliot and Surrey and Borders, and the brand new CIO AP consists of members from 9 NHS trusts and ICSs, together with Newcastle-upon-Tyne, The Rotherham, Bradford, Leeds, The Royal Marsden, and Southampton.
Jon Hoeksma, editor-in-chief of Digital Well being, mentioned: “The brand new advisory panel members, most of whom are elected for the primary time, are an extremely numerous and gifted group of NHS IT leaders.
“With a report vote from their friends they now have an actual mandate to symbolize and converse on behalf of digital leaders throughout the NHS. It’s a very thrilling milestone for the Networks.”
The 2021 election additionally noticed a report variety of candidates step ahead for every community – additional proof that there’s by no means been a extra thrilling time to be working in NHS IT.
The Advisory Panel units the priorities and route for the CCIO, CIO and CNIO Community and elects the chair and vice chair to symbolize every community nationally.
After a hotly contested election run on-line by Might and June, with energetic on-line hustings for the candidates to make their pitches, we are able to now reveal the 36 members of our Networks who had been elected to every Advisory Panel.
CCIO Advisory Panel:
- Ayesha Rahim, CCIO – Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS FT
- Debbie Phillips, CCIO & Marketing consultant Surgeon – Milton Keynes Hospital NHS FT
- Dermot O’Riordan, CCIO – West Suffolk NHS FT
- Fiona McDonald, Affiliate Medical Director, Medical Security Officer – Well being Name
- Gareth Thomas, Deputy CCIO – NHSX
- James Reed, CCIO – Birmingham & Solihull Psychological Well being NHS FT
- Lia Ali, Marketing consultant Psychiatrist, Medical Security Officer and Medical Digital Well being adviser – South London and Maudsley NHS Basis Belief and NHSX
- Manoj Srivastava, Marketing consultant Radiologist & CIO – George Eliot Hospital NHS Belief
- Melissa Andison, Affiliate CCIO and Affiliate Director of Digital Well being Transformation – Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Basis Belief
- Ramandeep Kaur, Lead EPMA Pharmacist – Barking, Havering & Redbridge College Hospitals NHS Belief
- Ronke Adejolu, Affiliate CNIO-Neighborhood Nursing – NHSX
- Anne Marie Cunningham, Affiliate Medical Director – Main Care in Digital Well being and Care Wales
CIO Advisory Panel
- Adrian Byrne, CIO – College Hospital Southampton NHS FT
- Amy Freeman, CIO – Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS FT
- Dan West, Chief Digital Info Officer – Division of Well being, Northern Eire
- Darren McKenna, CIO – Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Put on NHS FT
- Emma Kirkbride, Head of Well being & Social Care Techniques – Midlands Partnership NHS FT
- Graham King, CIO – The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital FT
- James Rawlinson, Director of Well being Informatics – The Rotherham NHS FT
- Kate Walker, Digital Programme Director – Suffolk & North East Essex ICS
- Lisa Franklin, CIO – H&IoW STP
- Lisa Emery, CIO – The Royal Marsden NHS FT
- Paul Jones, Chief Digital Info Officer – Leeds Educating Hospitals NHS Belief
- Paul Rice, Chief Digital and Info Officer – Bradford Educating Hospitals and Airedale NHS FT
CNIO Advisory Panel
- Dione Rogers, CNIO – Kettering Common Hospital
- Euan McComiskie, Digital and Knowledge Lead – Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Hayley Grafton, CNIO – The Royal Marsden NHS FT
- Helen Balsdon, CNIO – Cambridge College Hospitals
- Jo Dickson, Chief Nurse – NHS Digital
- Louise Hicks, CNIO & Director of Improvement – Barts Well being NHS Belief
- Matthew Little, CNIO – Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Belief
- Sarah Hanbridge, CCIO Nursing & AHP – The Christies NHS FT
- Sarah Newcombe, CNIO – Nice Ormond Road Youngsters’s Hospital
- Simon Noel, CNIO – Oxford College Hospitals NHS FT
- Bipinkumar Rathod, Medical and Nursing Informatics Specialist – ESNEFT, NHS, UK
- Daybreak Dowding, Professor in Medical Resolution Making – College of Manchester
Congratulations to all of our Advisory Panel members – some new and others who’ve executed the job earlier than.
Their first motion because the newly elected panel might be to pick out the chairs and vice chairs for the CCIO, CIO and CNIO Networks.
You’ll have an opportunity to satisfy the brand new chairs and vice chairs of our Advisory Panels on day considered one of Digital Well being Digital Summer time Colleges, held on 15-16 July, the place you may put your inquiries to them and listen to about their priorities.