Digital Well being Rewired keynote speaker, Ming Tang, has been named probably the most influential individual in knowledge and analytics in 2021 by DataIQ.
Tang, who’s NHS England’s managing director of knowledge and analytics, led a 300-strong crew of knowledge analysts within the UK’s combat towards coronavirus.
DataIQ, a membership physique for the info and analytics occupation, described the hassle as “offering a important spine” within the pandemic efforts.
Tang, who will likely be delivering a keynote in the course of the AI and Information Summit at Rewired on 19 March, mentioned her proudest achievement was “having the ability to rent and develop the best people, empowering them to fly and guaranteeing that they’re outcome-driven”.
This yr’s DataIQ energy checklist of the business’s key figures recognises the work undertaken globally to sort out the pandemic.
David Reed, data and technique director at DataIQ, mentioned: “We had a record-breaking 1,000-plus nominations to evaluation this yr. What turned clear is that knowledge is now a frontline device for every type of organisations, particularly when coping with market disruption.
“Our 2021 checklist displays the size and tempo of this variation and the people who’re responding to it.”
The highest ten folks named in DataIQ’s energy checklist have been:
- Ming Tang, managing director of knowledge and analytics, NHS England
- Wade Munsie, international chief knowledge officer, GSK Client Healthcare
- Johanna Hutchinson, director of knowledge and knowledge science – Joint Biosecurity Centre, Division of Well being and Social Care
- Jim Weatherall, vice chairman, knowledge science and AI, AstraZeneca R&D
- Anita Fernqvist, chief knowledge officer and director of operations, Zurich Insurance coverage UK
- Scott Joslin, SVP knowledge technique, worldwide knowledge, know-how, operations and innovation, WarnerMedia
- Neil McIvor, chief knowledge officer and chief statistician, Division for Training
- Andy Hill, international vice chairman of knowledge and analytics, Unilever
- Tom Spencer, head of buyer knowledge science, Aviva
- Robert Kent, chief knowledge officer, Pets at Dwelling
Additionally included within the checklist is Rony Arafin who’s the assistant director of knowledge at Torbay and South Devon NHS Basis Belief and chief working officer, AphA CIC.
We’re the hosts of Digital Well being Rewired 2021, the must-attend digital competition celebrating the perfect of digital well being and care, going down throughout 15-19 March 2021. Get a flavour of Rewired 2021 from the video under. You’ll be able to ebook your home right here