- 2 tbsp. Onnit Snickerdoodle Fatbutter
- 2 pasture-raised giant eggs*
- 2 tbsp. tremendous superb almond flour**
- ⅛ tsp. floor cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Himalayan salt, to style
- 1-2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- Crushed nuts, optionally available
- Maple syrup, sugar-free***
*We love Very important Farms’ natural pasture-raised eggs.
**I choose utilizing almond flour from blanched almonds, which is solely almonds with the skins eliminated. It is yields lighter, fluffier, and fewer “nutty” pancake taste
**We used Lakanto’s maple syrup sweetened with monk fruit.
Macronutrient Breakdown (muffins solely): 400 energy, 30g fats, 14g carbs, 21g protein, 2g fiber, 12g internet carbs